- Build communications infrastructure to empower communities for the future
- Develop and enhance communications infrastructure that is critical to the success of underserved urban and suburban markets
- Create value for investors in the digital age
- Ubiquity seeks to invest, develop and manage critical communications infrastructure throughout the United States
- Based in the Midwest, we are primarily focused on infrastructure assets in underserved urban and suburban markets
- We partner with wireless carriers, technology companies, broadband providers, developers and municipalities to deliver infrastructure solutions
Ubiquity seeks to invest in targeted communication infrastructures assets:
We look for infrastructure assets that meet the following characteristics:
Strategically located in underserved
Supported by long-term leases with stable revenue streams
High barriers to entry and low risk of overbuild
Established creditworthy anchor tenant
The Telecom Value Chain
Our companies are strategically located in underserved or less competitive markets with high barriers to entry, where Ubiquity can utilize its experience to take controlling stakes in the investments which are supported by long-term contracts with an anchor tenant.
Long-Term Capital Partner
- Ability to scale financially with our partners to grow and expand beyond their core markets and services/assets
- Long-term investment strategy vs. short-term strategy typical of private equity
- Deep and broad expertise with technical know-how of communications sector
- Ability to develop long-term strategy and industry access for growth beyond the initial investment
- Provide support for network deployment, business development, cost management and vendor management.
- See our role as a resource to our partners, more in Board & advisory roles vs. trying to micromanage executives.
- Can also provide back-office and administrative capacity for partner use